February 20, 2014

i wish i may, i wish i might

Hi loves!  So it's thunderstorming and just shy of 40 degrees right now.  It's been a big bucket of crazy weather today, ranging from thundersnow, to rain, wind; everything but the kitchen sink according to mLive (although I can't find the exact article, but I'm told so by my hubs).

So the big news around here as of late is that I got a new job!  Say what?!  Yup, I'm making the escape from retail, and I'll now have a big kid job in an office with a set schedule and weekends off. Oh my stars, I'm excited!  I've been longing for consistency and routine for quite some time now, and I'm so happy that Mike and I will have weekends off together and be able to see each other more often!

I haven't started yet, but that hasn't kept me from dreaming of all the fun little things that could adorn my desk and make the day so much cuter.  I already have a similar exercise ball, and am considering bringing it in to sit on instead of a chair, but I think I'll wait a while before doing that....don't want to scare them off with my weirdness right off the bat. ;)

9~5
This calendar would probably actually drive me nuts, not actually acting as a working calendar, but I think it's funny.

What a cute otter tape dispenser!  Imagine it with washi tape...!

Super cute sticky notes, with phrases I feel I use already anyway.

Cat pencil holder!

Silly pill shaped highlighters.

This adorable animal notebook is just too cute.  Perfect for jotting down notes.

And the exercise ball; why not work your core while sitting there all day?  Just hoping I don't fall in my face...

Welp, I'm just watching some Olympics while waiting for Mike to get home from work.  I'm going to make some homemade pizza, then go to bed (after eating it of course)!  What are you up to?

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on the big kid job!! I hope you love it and I'm sure whatever you do with your desk it'll look super cute. I'm loving that otter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I hope your new job goes perfectly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of those quirky office supplies, congrats on the new job! Where I live has been having really crazy weather, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new job, and don't worry too much if you can't blog as often. That otter is so cool, and that notebook makes me want to take an animal head portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh congratulations! I was already wondering after one of your tweets haha. And omg, I need that otter tape thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! That is a really exciting move! I love decorating a new desk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sarah! Just dropped by on this Saturday morning to see what's new with you guys! Sounds like lots of changes for you this year with jobs and such! Fun getting a glimpse of your happenings. Been thinking of you all with the passing of your grandma. Praying for the whole Collison family! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charity! I figured that was you, not Tony; I do that with Mike's account all the time! ;)
      Thanks for the comments & prayers, so nice to hear from you. We're getting ready to go to Grandma's funeral here in an hour. Hope you all are doing well!

      Delete
  8. Oh, that was Charity, not Tony, by the way! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the job. I also like your taste in office supplies - that sea otter tape dispenser is a winner.

    http://itsjpei.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!