December 16, 2013

what's in my wardrobe~ Velma Dinkley face


These photos were taken a little under two weeks ago, and it's crazy looking at them now, because there's so much snow outside now!  It basically hasn't stopped snowing for the last...while, haha.  Okay, maybe it stopped last night, because we didn't really have to brush my car off this morning before running to the bank.

So yeah, this particular day I didn't have to work.  I did have a Doctor's appointment, though, for my face.  I may have mentioned it before, but I have some rosacea on my face.  It's this crazy patch of bumpy redness on my cheek that's not so nice to look at.  I cover it up with makeup every day (boo), but since I had to go to the Doctor so he could zap my face with a laser (trying to get rid of it-- ouch), I decided to to go all natural for the day.  I didn't have to go anywhere anyway, so why not?




outfit details-->
shirts (x2)- Target
dress- ModCloth
leggings- American Apparel
socks- thrifted
shoes- Blowfish

I noticed after wearing this outfit for a while, that I kind of looked like Velma from Scooby Doo, haha.  A little cartoon-y, but it was a fun outfit!  Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Love how you layer everything! And you're a cute "Velma"! G'ma would be thrilled to know there's another Velma out there...not a name you hear every day!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!