November 28, 2013

what to wear~ thrifting

 
 
Happy Thanksgiving!  haha, I just accientally wrote that with a question mark instead of an exclamation point.  Hoping it is truly happy and you don't have to wonder.  To all you who don't celebrate Thanksgiving, happy day anyway; hope you have a lovely one.  I mean, it's Thursday, and almost the weekend!
 
 
What to wear while thrifting...hmm, well you can wear just about anything.  Although I can think of a few things you may want to consider.  Avoid wearing anything that's too hard to get off in case you want to try things on (ie- many layers, & tights might be out if you're trying on pants...that sort of thing).  Also, no big bulky tops/sweaters, so if you want to try on a cardigan or jacket you don't need to go into the fitting room.  Just slip that sucker right on where you are.  I'm more of a just-wing-it-and-hold-it-up-to-my-body kinda gal myself.  I do try pants on though, since they're uber hard to find the right fit at thrift stores.
 
 
 

Link up with us over on Nicole's blog with your thrifting outfit, and check to see what the others are wearing as well!  I may be a little slow at reading posts and replying to comments today, since I'll be stuffing my face and hanging out with my fam, but I can't wait to see what y'all are wearing later tonight!

5 comments:

  1. Happy thanksgiving! I'm a little sad we don't celebrate it around here. And I almost never anything at the thrift store, kind of sad actually haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really like this outfit. The colourful polka dots, the cardigan and the dark jeans all go so well together.

    I hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving. We had ours last month! Gobble, gobble..

    ReplyDelete
  3. that shirt is so cute! I love the polkadots :-) Enjoy stuffing yer face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that top so much and the pin is really cute too! Perfect thrifting outfit! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving! Great outfit, your shirt reminds me of jelly beans for some reason haha.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!