November 08, 2013

tis the season?

Dah!  ModCloth is having a 20% off sale on gifts right now, & it  only goes on through 10am PT on November 8!  Even if you miss the sale, they always have free shipping on orders of $50 or more, and with the holidays coming up that shouldn't be too hard to do!  I've put together a little wishlist/ shopping list for the kitchen gadget/ food lover in your life (me! haha).  Here are a few of my favorite things; make sure you check out ModCloth's Gift Guide too.  They've taken the time to separate everything into categories depending on your budget or who you're shopping for to make it so much easier!
kitchen lovers gift guide
Let me know if you check out the sale at all, and what your favorite items are!  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!