October 29, 2013

what's in my wardrobe~ just another day in stripes

 
 
Pardon my hunched posture in these photos; it was freezing out when I scurried out to snap a few pics.  This was my day off outfit; nothing too special, but it felt cute and comfy-- win. 
 
I got dressed in quite a hurry this day-- here's why:  I needed to pick up Mike's paycheck to cash for him, since he's always in work during bank hours.  He figured since I was coming anyway, I could bring him a sandwich; no problem!  Except that I didn't take time into account very well when I went for a run before-hand, then showered, and upon exiting realized I better pick it up a notch.  I got to the sandwich shop, had them build it, and when I looked in my wallet realized I left my debit card at home!  Gah!  I told her I'd be back after I ran home to get my moolah.  Thankfully we don't live far from the shop, and I wasn't too late so Mike still had time to eat.
 
Crazy how one thing leads to another, which leads to another, right?! 
 
 
outfit details -->
sweater- thrifted
top/dress- Kohl's?
leggings- ?
socks & shoes- Target
glasses- Coastal
earrings- handmade using this pin
 

I have a list of things to keep me busy today, so I better go start working on checking them off.  Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit. For some reason it reminds me of a movie cover and I can't for the life of me figure out what movie. I'm sure I'll remember it a week from now though haha

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!