October 15, 2013

photo an hour~ September 27

It's been a while since I've done a photo an hour post; here's one from back in September!  It already feels like it was so long ago!  Then again, not really...
 
8am-
coffee & slippers outside while the dog takes care of business.
 
9am-
Mike and I playing a round of morning disc golf before he heads out for work.
 
10am-
I stopped at the thrift store on my way home from discing.
 
 
11am-
I've been obsessed with toast topped with avacado & a sprinkling of salt.  Yummm!
 
12 noon-
Olive & Yoda snuggles
 
1pm-
My hair all tied up in ponytails before getting lopped off!
 
2pm-
My hair drying on top of my washing machine at home, waiting to be donated.
 
3pm-
Living room; my little "office" while editing some senior pictures.
 
4pm-
Snapping some outfit photos in the backyard.
 
5pm-
Yoga time!
 
6pm-
Water break; yuck, my window's dirty, but holy cow check out that massive spider web!
 
7pm-
Beeeer (actually taken at 8:02pm...my bad).
 
8pm-
Beer and Nuke-face outside.

1 comment:

  1. Fun pictures! I can never consistently shoot a picture every hour :p

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!