October 17, 2013

Mod-mazing

Two posts in one day, are you kidding me?!  Haha, nope!  Just popping in again real quick to tell you about a few of ModCloth's new private labels!  They feature beautiful pieces from dresses to tops and skirts, aaaand in a variety of sizes from XS to 4X to give everyone the opportunity to look fab!  Here are some of my fav pics.
 
From the collection Myrtlewood, I love the Grill of the Moment Dress, and the And Many More Dress (which there are only a few left of; hurry!).  I pretty much love mustard yellow anything, and that grill pattern is flipping cute!
 
From the Bea & Dot collection, I'm crushing on this My Sweet Art Dress, covered in cupcakes!  Also, who wouldn't want this adorbs Me Oh Mycology Sweater?!  Haha, fantastic!
 

Click on over to these fab collections and see for yourself how sweet they are.  Which ones would you choose??

p.s.~ ModCloth always has free shipping on orders of $50 or more (which isn't hard to do!).

2 comments:

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!