October 04, 2013

food & beer friday~ rodenbach

 
I was referred to Rodenbach by a vendor at work while we were chatting and learned of our mutual love for tasty beer.  Hearing that I like sour beers, he advised I give this one a shot.  I'm so glad I did, because it's delicious!  It reminded me of one of my favorites from my local hang, Bell's Brewery, Wild One.  Mike thinks this one was a bit smokey-er, which it probably was.
 
 
Rodenbach is a Belgian sour ale, coming in at 5.2% ABV.  It's an easy sipper, and I definitely give it a thumbs up, and say you should give it a go if you like sour beers.
 
 
 
Happy Friday!  I have lots to do this morning; best get crackin'!  I'm off to Traverse City to taste some scrumptious wine with friends this weekend, and I need to buy groceries, make some food and pack!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!