September 17, 2013

what's in my wardrobe~ twisted feathers

 
Oh, hey!  How have you been?  I've been doing well...it's been a while since I've graced this page.  Guys, life's busy.  And tiring.  And hard and wonderful sometimes.  All the time...so I've been making time for other things, which means less time for things like this, because you know, there's not an endless amount of time (as much as I would like there to be at times). 
 
These pictures were taken a week or so ago, and let me tell you, it's way too cold for this outfit out the last few days.  But I love it!  Autumn is nigh my dears, and I'm pretty sure for most of us, it's our favorite season.  Sweaters, scarves, hot drinks, bonfires, candy corn... mmmm.... I can't wait to go apple picking (I better hurry!), smell the leaves as they turn and fall, and pick out pumpkins from the pumpkin man.
 
 
I think gardening is something I could really get into, and have begun buying plants on clearance as they end their cycle for the year.  Dude, plants are expensive little buggers!  I really love perennials though, so I've been scouting them out and buying them here and there as the year winds down and they're super cheap ($1-$2 a piece versus $5-$8).  When you want a yard full, it adds up!
 
 
 
outfit details  -->
dress- F21 // sandals- Target // glasses- Coastal // jewelry- handmade
 
I hope you have a lovely day!  I'm hoping to be around these parts more often than not, but we'll see where life takes me!  peace.

1 comment:

  1. Plants are expensive, they really add up when you want to but a lot. But if you buy really small ones it's much cheaper, but then you need the patience for them to grow... Yeah get into gardening!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!