September 04, 2013

mid week boost #10

Oh hi guys!  This is weird; not blogging every day...I can't decide if I like it or not, but it is what it is.  I'm just trying to live and make it through life right now, and we'll see what it becomes.  For now I have a few little tid bits to encourage you through the remainder of your week. :)
 
Spice things up a bit!  If only just a little; use your imagination.
Always look on the bright side.
I recently tried lip stain for the first time, and I sort of love it.  I've tried straight up lipstick before, but it wears off so quickly and easily.  This stuff sort of rocks, and stays on for a loooong time.  I have an uber cheap brand right now, and am curious how others would stand up to it... anyway, it's fun to wear.
To do: live a little.
I hope you have a good day; I'm off to hang out with my mother and sister in law, and do a bit of flea market shopping!  Peace out.

2 comments:

  1. I love lip stain! I can't do straight up lipstick, it feels weird to me. I like Revlon Just Bitten, but the one that's like a fat pencil/crayon, not the double ended one. It goes on super smooth, tastes pepperminty, and lasts forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! I'll have to check it out, sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!