August 15, 2013

what's in my wardrobe~ wet-haired psychedeli-cat

 
These pics were taken in haste, right before I had to run out the door for work (actually, I should've been leaving, and not taking pictures, but it's all for a good cause, right?!  Aaaand, I wasn't even late.).  I feel like I don't have time to do much lately; well I really never feel like I have enough time, but what I mean is, I'm working a late shift the next few days.  All that allows time for is me getting up & seeing Mike for a little while before he leaves, go for a run, come back to have breakfast, do some computer business, and then go.  What about the dirty dishes, and the errands I have to run?!  Rawr.  Being an adult stinks sometimes; I'm itching for adventure...to do something different and new.  But it's too scary, because being an adult means you have bills to pay, and you need stability, and can't just walk away from everything to have experiences.  But what's the point of it all if we don't experience anything? *sob*
 
All this to say, that's why I have wet hair in these pics...I had gone for a run, gotten ready, and ran out the door.  I don't ever dry my hair, as it takes too much time, and it's bad for it (plus it just seems to make it frizzy).  It'll dry naturally, folks, and that's good enough for me!
 
 
Aren't these rings the cutest thing?  I love my little baby elephant.  He's starting to tarnish a bit, but whatever; he's still amazing.  I like how he looks like he's hanging onto your finger for dear life.
 
 
 
outfit details:
tank top~ F21?
skinny jeans~ Forever 21
shoes~ TOMS
turquoise ring~ jewelry party?  ...I don't remember
 

I hope you all have a good day; I'm off & running to try and squeeze in some things before work!

1 comment:

  1. I always let my hair just airdry as well, blowdrying costs so much freaking time haha. And indeed, we always have too little! Like now, it's 7pm and I was kind of thinking (hoping) it was only 4 haha. Oh by the way, love the shirt!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!