August 27, 2013

stuff & stuff


Thursday; What to Wear...came and went.  Friday's Food & Beer segment, gone and past without a word... Saturday, Sunday, Monday...ran their weekly cycle, and here sat my blog.  Untouched.

I thought on my drive home from work last night how easy it would be to just be done.  Really, there is no end in sight; no goal to be reached, nothing to say, "that's it."  But that was pretty easy to skip all my regular posts.  I don't want to quit, but it would be really easy to.  I've loved having this blog, and who it's made me; who I've met and what I've learned.  It's great!  But who has the bloody time??  I'm seriously going crazy working my full time job, trying to keep my house in a decent order, manage relationships, and trying to be sane (not remain, because I'm not certain I am in the first place, ha!).

Anyway, there's no point or end to this post, really...just stating facts and what's been up.  Some of those days off were because I was having amazing times, others because I'm possibly going nut and had a breakdown or something of the sort...  I think I need to start living the messages in my own mid week boots and get the flip out there and do things.

k, hope you all understand, aaaand have a super day. :)

4 comments:

  1. I sure hope you don't quit. I love your blog. But I do understand where your coming from. Life just seems to get in the way.
    But that doesn't mean you have to give up on things you like, Don't worry about always making the link ups or a series of posts, even if you only end up posting a couple of times a month it's worth it. Because we're never supposed to give up on what we love. And some day you might find that you have more time.
    There are people out here in the world of blogging that would truly miss your blog, myself being one of them. Your blog was an inspiration to me from the get go.
    I hope that this isn't the end here, but every blogger in the world would understand if it was. Because life gets in the way for pretty much every blogger I think.
    I hope you have a wonderful week! =}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lexi, I appreciate it! I'm sure this isn't the end for me...it was just kind of weird how easy it was to NOT blog; but I really do love it.

      Delete
  2. Best to rule the blog, and not let the blog rule you :)
    I used to try doing certain posts on certain days, having that structure. Now I do one regular weekly post, which I can handle, but as for the rest... it happens when I a) have half an hour to spare, usually with a sleeping baby in arms and typing one handed; b) when I have an image I can use (because you can't blog without a photo, right) and c) when I'm not going mad from the 20 million other things I also want to be doing.
    Your blog is great! It's ok to blog however you like. I would also miss your blog if you stopped, but I would also understand. Go have a beer or something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely understand! I have never posted so little than the past two months but I'm honestly okay with it. I keep thinking I'm a 'bad' blogger but there's no such thing. I blog when I feel like it and when I actually have something to blog about. I felt obliged for a while and that's just not the way to go. It's fun to skip posts for two weeks in a row sometimes haha. I hope you'll still be posting from time to time! xo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!