August 17, 2013

snazz up your nest

 
Soooo, guess what?!  Modcloth expanded its home decor line, and has some fabulous stuff!  I picked out some of my favs to share with you below; I'd love to own any (or all!) of these goodies!  I especially love when something practical is made cute; I mean, why not? 
 
 
I went a little crazy, so hang on...  :)  Think I like kitchen stuff much?  Probably inherited it from my Mom.
 
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16

What's your favorite??  Make sure you click over and see what other new goodies they have; so many cute things!! :)

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. And I inherited my love of kitchen stuff from MY mom!!! She could never resist a new gadget! My favorite is the thermos...I'd take it EVERYWHERE! :D Gotta' have coffee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmmhhmmm... :) coffee, I still need mine today!

      Delete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!