August 11, 2013

insta~graham crackers

Sorry for those of you who thought this was going to be a post on how to make quick & easy graham crackers... :)  I just changed the name of my weekly review of instagram from insta~ love to insta~graham crackers; I know a few bloggers use the love title, and I'm just trying to prevent copying, and thought this might be a better name, haha.  I guess it depends on how you look at it.
 
 
IPA day! // I bought this balloon planning on using it for a photo shoot, but my animals enjoyed it a little too much // ...or didn't enjoy, in Nuke's case :) // afternoon snack
 

making some tasty treats! // yesterday Mike and I spent the day in Indiana, watching the world championship of disc golf tournament!  sorry if you follow me on instagram, I went a little crazy with pics, but it kept me entertained. :)
 
Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!