August 04, 2013

insta~graham crackers

Happy Sunday!  I hope it's going super swell for you so far!  Here are a few of my latest instagram photos, looking back on little moments in life.
 
A quick trip to the store resulted in these not-so-healthy, but fantastically tasty snacks to accompany our bonfire!  //  Yay for summer backyard fires!  //  Cuteness behind the couch  //  IPA day!
 
 
Disc golf attire // chainsaw stuck in a log...we had some big branches/trees come down in a storm // my newly thrifted mug that my friend also snagged one similar to; I intend to sip, savor, and think of her :) //  runnnnn...been doing a lot more of this lately.  must.  keep.  running.
 

What's been on your instagram feed lately?  Leave your insta-name so I can follow along!

6 comments:

  1. When I saw the title of this post, I got really excited for a recipe for a recipe for quick graham crackers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, oh my goodness, that's so funny! I didn't think about that! sorry to dissapoint!

      Delete
  2. Insta-graham. I love it!
    Getting a chainsaw stuck is not fun. Hope you got it out easy enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :)

      it was a bit rough, but we made it happen!

      Delete
  3. Love your photos! :) Following you now. Amanduhleeee

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!