July 16, 2013

what's in my wardrobe~ plaid + plaid

 
Introducing my new hair color...orchid!  Woo!  It's been a really long time since I've colored my hair, but I've had the itch lately, and finally broke down and did it on one of my days off last week.  I actually ended up going over it again since these photos, because I definitely missed a pretty big chunk of brown, hehe.  I really like how it turned out, although it's a little darker than I anticipated, and I'd rather the purple be a little more purple rather than black, but whatevs.  It'll fade quickly, I'm sure.
 
 
What I failed to realize the day I wore this is just how hot it was outside.  My top was a bit much for the weather, but I ended up wearing it all day I think.  Sure am talking about the weather a lot, but it's all you can think about when your skin is dripping and you're peeling yourself off the floor.  I'm currently sitting in my basement with the hubby, because it feels sooo much better down here.  We really don't want to go back upstairs.
 
 
outfit details:
top and shorts- thrifted // sandals- Target // glasses- Coastal // jewelry- handmade
 
 
I hope everyone stays cool enough, and has a great Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great! =}
    its been really hot here too. and I keep doing the same thing, I don't realize how hot it is in the morning then half way through the day I'm too hot in my outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the plaid-on-plaid action. Cool photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hair! I made the mistake of wearing my plaid top recently. The weather is just too much for tops with sleeves!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!