July 13, 2013

vintage hike

 
Hello all!  I'm just popping in quickly to let you know that my Etsy shop has re-opened!  I sort of let it die a slow death, but it has been reincarnated as a vintage shop rather than one with my handmade goodies.  However much I love to craft, I just don't have the time I would like to do it.  While my full time job is kind of sucking that time away from me, I do still thrift for fun, so I decided I could pick up some extra scores and share them all this way. :)  Find me on Etsy at Nature Hike.
 
 
 
 
 

I hope everyone has a great Saturday!!

p.s.~  If you linked up for the craft-it-forward post, I haven't forgotten about you; just haven't had time yet!  I plan on doing something soon though, so no need to fret. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!