July 17, 2013

mid-week boost #3

Another week is half-way over, and I find myself giddy to get to the end of it.  It's fun when you have things to look forward to and sort of keep you going, but it's also hard to wait.  A weekend of fun and celebration of our love will be had with my hubby.  Just two more days of work for me, and an early weekend commences!
 
Here are a few fun and motivational quotes for you that I've found throughout the week on Pinterest.  Visit my Pinterest board for images and sources, and follow all my crazy pins here.  Sorry for the funky sizes and spacing of things; apparently my special code for making things the same size only works on my own or certain photos.  meh.  Have a good rest of your week!
 
 
 It's okay to get messy.inspiration
 hah

2 comments:

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!