July 26, 2013

food & beer friday~ chocolate bunny

 
I picked this Chocolate Bunny beer up partly because it's something I'd never tried before, partly because of the cute packaging, and partly because of the price.  I was feeling cheap, and at $3.49 it was better sounding than my second option that was over $10 a pint.  This is my first beer from Rhinelander Brewing Company.  They're out of Wisconsin, and from looking at their website, I can't really tell an awful lot about the beers or the brewery, but take a peek if you care to learn more!
 
 
It's been cooler here the past few days, and it feels heavenly; the perfect time to drink a stout.  To me, this beer wasn't anything too crazy...it was good for sure, but the name had me fooled a bit because I don't taste the chocolate.  It's sweet, malty, but just sort of an average stout without many other flavor combinations happening.  At 5.5% ABV, it's a light little guy, and would be great around a fall bonfire.
 
 
What have you been drinking lately?  I want to hear about it!  Tell me in the comments, or leave a link to your blog post so I can check it out! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!