June 26, 2013

craft it forward


I just hopped on board a fun crafting adventure via Abhaya.  I was one of the first five people to comment on her blog post, which means I'll be receiving a little handmade treasure sometime in the future. :) 

In return, I'm offering the same to you!  The first five people to comment on this post will get a little goody made by my own scrawny hands.  The only catch is you must also pass along the love; either on your own blog, facebook, or some other means you may have.

What a fun chain reaction, huh?! :)  Please make sure you leave me your email address or some way of contacting you, so I can get your mailing address to deliver your goodies to.

(p.s.~ if you have any issues commenting, let me know, & I'll comment on your behalf (ehem, Nancy ;) .)

5 comments:

  1. hey, I can do this, maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, and you and I think this will work. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! I love craft it forward. I've already done it on my blog, but I'd happily do it again. Pick me. Pick me! ;)

    pickledyarn (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I love homemade things!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Say what?! I'm the 5th?! Love this concept :) I'm interested to see what you decide to craft. I'd love to follow the chain reaction, but I'm so overwhelmed with time these days...

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!