May 28, 2013

insta~graham crackers

It's been a little while since I've last done an insta~love post, so I thought I'd update you on the latest happenings in my life through the instagram lens. If you'd like to follow along, find me here.
 
 
...Mike & Nuke disc golfing...
...a dandelion puff on the disc golf course...
...found some cat graffiti in nature...
...the wind & rain blew down a bunch of green stuff from our trees...
 
 
...one of Moss' fave places to hang out; on top of the fridge...
...some leftover subway & white wine for dinner...
...sleeping Yoda....SO CUTE!!!...
...Moss laying on our grocery bags after unpacking them...
 

...we've seen some strange vehicles on the road lately...
...a giant tea cup, and an airplane-looking space-ship type thing...
 
What have you been up to lately?  What's your instagram name so I can follow along as well? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!