April 10, 2013

what's in my wardrobe~ fancy t-shirt and mud boots

 
There are mini daffodils in my backyard!!  They're so tiny and cute, and smell so sweet.  I found this t-shirt during my thrifting excursion a few days ago.  What caught my eye about it was the color, and the ribbon and pearls that bedazzle the front.  I'm not sure if it originally came like that, or if someone added it to it (I'm thinking the latter), but I rather like it.  It took a few moments of just staring at it in the store before I convinced myself that I did in fact like it, and I'm glad I bought it.  Oh, and the tag says it's made from organic cotton; bonus!
 
 
I didn't end up wearing the boots all day since I had to work and that would've been terribly uncomfortable, but they're what I wear in my backyard when I take Nuke out.  They're a few years old, and have some cracks in them, so they'll need to be replaced soon.  Galoshes are no good with holes in them!
 
 
hehe, I caught Nuke at the end of a yawn.  silly dude.
 

I hope you have a good Wednesday!  I know I'm bound to; I have the day off to sleep in and do whatever!  Woo!

6 comments:

  1. Daffodils....it's almost your birthday!!!! Nuke looks sleepy...that's how this weather is making me feel...Zzzzz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! hahaha! :) he is sleepy; loving the storms we were getting!

      Delete
  2. Very cute outfit, and adorable doggie! His face looks so squeezable in mid-yawn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! he does have very squishy cheeks; lot of extra skin, haha!

      Delete
  3. What a cute shirt! I love it.

    And that tattoo...just love it. It makes me SUPER anxious to get my arm piece done in June!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah, thanks girl. I can't wait for you to get it as well; love me some tattoos!!

      Delete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!