April 30, 2013

insta~graham crackers

It's Tuesday, and time for a little insta-love action.  Here's a little of what's been happening in my life lately through the eye of instagram. 
 
Chipotle has the coolest bags//
<3 Izze //
so happy to see this beer popping up around town! //
tiny daffodils in my backyard //
 
Yoda rarely sits on laps, so it's always special when she does //
oh you know, just a little Yoda yoga //
I went to a castle! //
coffee in a teacup @ the castle //
 
The moon out during the day (beware of monsters @ night!) //
birthday breakfast with my Mom //
breakfast & coffee out of my "new" mug in my Grandpa's name //
some deer jaw bones my friend & I collected from my neighbor's backyard //
 
Copied this from Lush's instagram, <3 //
Olive's such a big kitty, but looks so cute all curled up in a ball //
book, beer, & bath time before bed //
a yummy matcha green tea smoothie (posted about here) //

I hope you lovelies have a good day!  I'm excited to come home from work tonight and catch the new episode of New Girl, eep!

2 comments:

  1. Your Yoda kitty looks so much like my Taylor!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG those bones are crazy cool! And I like the mushroom cursor on your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!