April 22, 2013

happy earth day!

Today let's all take a moment and do something for this earth we live on.  It's such a beautiful planet, but it needs our help to flourish and remain.  Just think of something small you can do, nothing crazy (unless you want to), to honor the earth today.
 
Some simple ideas:
 
skip the bag at the checkout
take a shower in the dark (nice & peaceful if you have a window that lets some light in)
skip your shower! haha
skip a flush or two~ "If it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down." :)
plant something!
meatless monday? :)
 
 


Tell me what you're doing for Earth Day in the comments below! :)  Hope you all have a great one!  I'm off to work, then hopefully I'll get to celebrate a bit at home; haven't decided how yet, but maybe it'll just be by not doing much... (nap, anyone?! :)

2 comments:

  1. I've been good with skipping bag and I only eat meat 2/3 times a week anymore. Huge improvements already for me :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!! I love that print! "I am most alive among the trees"! I think I need that....

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!