March 13, 2013

what's in my wardrobe~ plain jane

 
This is my tiniest, furiest friend.  Her name is Yoda.  You may have seen her around here, or you may not have.  She's very skiddish and has the speed of a ninja, but she ever so loveable if you have the chance to catch up with her.  She gives and accepts love like a pro, and I feel so very fortunate to have her in my life.  I havn't so far had the experience of losing a pet, and I'm dreading the day.
 
 
Yoda's new thing lately is to hang out by our fireplace.  She knows if she sits there and meows a bit, looking ever so dainty and adorable, she'll get some treats.  I think it must've started when I put her up there once while giving her a few morsels so our dog wouldn't butt in and eat them.  Now she associates the fireplace with treats.  Ugh, but I always give in; how could I resist that face or those tiny high squeaks of a meow?
 
 
 

I'm off to work folks.  We got another snow storm, so it's tip-toe baby-step time for my truck and I.  Hope you have a good day.

8 comments:

  1. Not plain jane at all, I quite like this! And jep, I definitely know why you can't resist. My cat knows where her treats are so she just waits next to the cabinet untill we open it. Also, I would love to meet up when I'm in America but I don't really know if it's possible because we don't really have a car there. We're going to ask my boyfriends mother though, what are options are and I'll definitely let you know!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! We could definitely come to you if you want to meet up for lunch or something, no worries!

      Delete
  2. Love you how you color coordinated your sweater & Yoda's eyes in the first picture! :D The last photo is too cute w/ Yoda peeking from behind your skirt...you're BOTH adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yellow eyes sound gross, but she's so stinkin' cute. thanks Mom!

      Delete
  3. Oh Yoda looks kind of like my Taylor! So pretty!!

    Speaking of pretty - I really like your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! I spilled a bit of paint on one of them, hence the white toe on one of them, haha. :P

      Delete
  4. That is a way cute cat--I just about died over her paws in the first photo! Eep!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!