March 07, 2013

what to wear on St. Patrick's Day

 
 
It's what to wear day!!  A day where a bunch of ladies and I show the people of the internets what we wear in certain situations or occasions.  Our group has grown significantly as of late, so be sure to check out all the other entries when you're done here for some fantastic outfits!
 
 
For St. Patrick's Day, you won't want to get caught without some green on unless you like getting pinched...I definitely am not a fan, so I'm decked out in it.  Plus it's one of my favorite colors, so it's pretty easy; I have lots of green in my closet.
 
The beer I'm drinking isn't necessarily considered a "St. Patrick's Day" beer, but it's what I had in my fridge, it has a green label, and it's my all-time favorite beer, so naturally I grabbed a bottle to model with!  (If you're curious, it's Two Hearted by Bell's Brewery, my hometown pub.  It's the best IPA my hubby and I have found so far, and we've tried a few; and don't mind the wince on my face, I really do love this beer!)
 

outfit details --> top to bottom
earrings // thrifted
green under-top // thrifted
top // don't remember...old! (perhaps Kohl's)
bracelets & necklace // handmade
skirt // thrifted
leggings // American Apparel
boots // Target
 
Now click on over to these blogs to see what the other ladies are wearing for St. Patrick's Day!  Do you guys have plans for the holiday, and do you wear green??
 
Nicole // Gypsy in Jasper
Sondra // abhaya
Lisa // Not Ladylike
Stacy // Let it Unravel
 
p.s.~  If anyone would like to join us in our what to wear adventures, just contact one of us and we'll get you set up!


21 comments:

  1. What brand and color is your nail polish? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair like that too btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! super cute.
    I have the same skirt! except mine has red instead of green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah, sweet! it's pretty itchy, huh? gotta wear stuff under that thing so I don't go crazy.

      Delete
  4. Awesome! Green is one of my favorite colours as well but somehow I don't own that much in it. Lovely outfit! And also, very cool that you thought of posing with a beer :D xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've gotta get some green, girl! lol.

      Delete
  5. That skirt is to die for. I adore it!!

    I also love that you modeled with beer. I was going to, as well, but I was super rushed this week.

    Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dude! I kind of freaked out when I found it at the thrift store.

      Delete
  6. I love your patterns here! I have a lot of green in my closet too. Bell's is awesome beer, I really need to remember to buy it more! I have a lot of friends from Michigan that introduced me to it :) Very cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Bell's is one of our favorite hangouts. If you're ever in MI let me know and we can go!

      Delete
  7. You look so cute! I love your green clothing collection and that you took the time to match your nails :-) Well done ma'am!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt is the best possible St. Pat's skirt ever!! I was planning on taking a pic with a beer (or two) but all I had in my fridge was a couple cans of Canadian, and they just didn't look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, that's funny, we had some Canadian in our fridge as well. :P thanks, dude!

      Delete
  9. This makes me want beer. ;) I love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Green is one of my fav colors, too! You look great and comfy, and I love your earrings :-)
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just adorable! Plus that beer...yes!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!