March 25, 2013

let's eat~ champagne floats

 
I saw this idea a while ago via Pinterest, and have been wanting to try it ever since.  Well the other day my friend came over, and we were hanging out while our boys went disc golfing, and we decided to do a bit of shopping and drinking via a float.  My pics didn't quite turn out then, but thankfully Mike and I had a second dose the next day and got some better photos.
 
 
While I'm not a huge fan of champagne, and seriously only drink it once a year (New Year's Eve), I really liked these!  We used rainbow sherbet, and the cheapest champagne we could find, haha!  It gives the citrus flavor of the sherbet a nice bubble, and it's super tasty.  Ooh, and I found some cute glasses on clearance while we were shopping; bonus!  (crazy, but Mike and I are almost out of glasses, we've about broken all of ours.  Time to start re-stocking!)
 
 
 

I'd say you definitely need to give these a shot; they'd be especially good in the warmer months; perhaps around a campfire?!  ahhh.... :)

2 comments:

  1. Yum, yum, yum! I don't drink champagne near as much as I would like to, but this looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, they were delicious; I can't wait to have some in the heat of the summer, sooo good!

      Delete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!