March 15, 2013

Friday's for the dogs...

Happy Friday!!  Do you all have plans for the crazy St. Patrick's Day weekend?  I don't, except for plans to work, but that's okay; I don't like getting too crazy and crowds aren't really my thing.

I was just looking at a pet themed groupon, and found these hilarious treat launchers!  So funny!  I kind of want one... the groupons are all sold out, but I found this one on Amazon (which are almost sold out as well; popular little suckers).

 
While looking at the treat launcher on youtube, I got a bit distracted and found this super cute video of a dog named Jerry.  Check it out!
 
Okay, while you're on youtube, you might as well watch this one too.  I love animal videos!  too cute.
 
Pinned Image
 
have a good weekend friends!
 
p.s.~  okay here's one more adorable video...that's all, I promise!

2 comments:

  1. Haha this is so cool! And who doesn't love animal videos? If I'm down, they can actually cheer me up pretty well :p xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and by the way, that would be great if we could meet up that way! I don't know what exactly we're doing which day but I'll definitely let you know more when I do!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!