February 18, 2013

what's in my wardrobe~ red, red, red

 
This was my outfit on Valentines Day this year.  I was really feelin' the holiday, and decided to dress appropriately.  I'm not a lipstick girl, but decided to try out some red for the day, which was sort of fun and fancy, but Mike's not all about it and doesn't want any smooches while it's on.  Guess I'll go without from now on (for the most part).
 
 
Our cats are indoor cats only, but I decided to bring Moss out for a quick photo shoot.  He loved it!  Ohmygoodness, poor buddy didn't want to go in.  Look how big his eyes are; he was so alert just watching and taking everything in.
 
 
Yep, my shoes are a bit old, and have more than one hole in them.  They're my only shoes that match these pants though.  Do you guys own any TOM's shoes?  I think I need a new pair for this summer.
 
 
I had to get a pic with Nuke since he was outside with us. :)
 

Thanks for stopping by loves!  Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the lipstick! I've never tried red (I'm WAY to scared to do it!), but it looks great on you. That kitty...SWOON :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is really kind of scary wearing it; I feel like I stick out like a sore thumb, but it was fun trying something new! Isn't Moss gorgeous?! haha!

      Delete
  2. You look great with red lipstick. I vote you wear it on days when you're mad at your man. That way you won't want to kiss him anyway! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! I'll have to keep that in mind, haha!

      Delete
  3. You look so cute! The red lipstick looks awesome on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...You're so cute! And I love that lipstick - I am not really brave enough to wear red - and I want those smooches! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love this! It's eye-catching and subtle at the same time.
    Also, your kitty is adorable :)
    -Molly
    purplebranches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!