February 07, 2013

what to wear~ shades of blue

 
 
 
 
 
 
Hi!!  Welcome once again to What to Wear!  This week we're featuring shades of blue.  No, not shades of gray, haha (I've actually never read the book, but I figured something had to be said; I'm bet the thought flashed through some of your minds as you read the title, eh?).
 
Yup, I may be a little crazy for taking my pictures outside in the winter with wet hair, but I'd just gotten out of the shower, and had to snag the last bit of daylight while I could.  Blow drying my hair is just not something that ever happens; takes too long, and I think it's unhealthy, so ya...brrr... :)
 
 
When I told Mike what this week's topic was, he said, "Oh, that's easy, I could do that one!  Blue jeans and my Bell's hoodie! (which he was already wearing.)"  Sooo, I had to snag a few photos of him in his blue getup as well.  He was a little silly when I took his pics, under the awkward pressure of the camera, wondering how to pose as a model, hehe.
 
 
 
 
So here we are folks!  All decked out in our shades of blue!  What's your favorite piece of blue clothing?
 

Hey!  Before you go, please go check out the other amazing blue outfits of all my friends!  This week we welcome a new What to Wear member, Lexi!  If anyone else is interested in joining us in our wearing adventures, just get a hold of any of us, we'd love to have you!

19 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shirt is so cute! great outfit =}

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are so adorable and I love your skirt! It matches your top perfectly, and the earrings are the perfect touch. Also I think winter is like the only time I actually do justify blowdrying my hair because of the cold! And, you know, I don't even get snow in these parts, so clearly I'm a bit of a wimp ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, awww, you're not a wimp, I'm just crazy!

      Delete
  4. Also a wet-haired picture taker this week. :) What a fun shade of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blazer/coat is so cute. I love the stripes. Thank Mike for throwing a little testosterone into our fashion party!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so fun that you did this as a couple. Also, you're like the female light shade of blue and he's the dark shade haha :p And I never dry my hair with a blowdryer neither. I'm too lazy :p xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came over from Salvaged Strawberry's blog and I'm glad to meet you! First of all you both look cute together - I love your striped jacket! And I think my hubby would wear something similar! And also - I see you are a cat lady, so am I!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by! love meeting new bloggers. thanks so much for the compliments! :) also, cats rock.

      Delete
  8. Lovely. That jacket is amazing! And matching earrings....aren't you so clever!

    Kudos to Mike for being a good sport!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! he is a good sport. :)

      Delete
  9. I love your blue top! So cute. And my husband would be so happy to have that Bell's hoodie! It's his favorite beer but he can't get it out here in WA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww, that's sad! Bell's is amazing; we're so happy to live close to it. If you ever need some shipped to ya, let me know! :)

      Delete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!