February 21, 2013

what to wear for ladies night

 
 
 
Hello lovely readers!  How are you all doing today?  I'm hopinghoping well.  Today brings us a new episode of What to Wear with myself and some amazing women.  We bring to you some outfit options to wear for ladies night. 
 
There are no actual drinks in my fancy plaid thermos, just a prop today folks.  It was a little early in the day, and all we had in the house was whiskey and some blueberry vodka, and I wasn't feeling it just then.  I'm happy to pour you an imaginary drink though, or if you want to come hang out I'll get some real stuff for ya. :)
 
 
I honestly don't go out much at all, or have that many people to go out with, but I think I may have a ladies night this weekend to dress up a bit for.  I would most likely wear something along this line...
 
I found this dress at the thrift store on Black Friday while waiting in line for checkout.  I'm so glad I found it, it's super cute!  My Dad thinks it looks like an old time waitress uniform, which I guess it does a bit.
 

I wore a shirt underneath and added a scarf for warmth since our house is still pretty chilly.  Oh, and some super thick leggings, and my red TOMS shoes.

Make sure you stop by the other ladies blogs to see what they wear on a ladies night out!

Sondra~ Abhaya

10 comments:

  1. I love the stripes on the shoulder of the dress. So cute! Plus, it's super flattering on you. I love it, even if it looks like an "old time waitress uniform." :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't mind it looking uniform-ish, I like old school stuff. :P

      Delete
  2. Your scarf looks so warm! I'm jealous. :) I also don't have many ladies night people/events, so it was a toughie for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, me too...not a very social one, this girl. :P my scarf is super long, I love it!

      Delete
  3. I love your dress! way cute. and it looks great with the scarf. =}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red suits you beautifully! I LOVE this look! <3

    x
    Lost in the Haze: A Fashion Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much, and thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  5. I love that you match your thermos :) Very cute outfit and fun pics. I would love to come over for a cocktail!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!