February 12, 2013

February photo an hour

Here's my little photo an hour shoot from February 8, 2013.  I fell a little short at the end of the day, when things were winding down, but I wouldn't call it a complete fail.
 
8am-
coffee; a great way to start every day.
 
9am-
a view of my snowy backyard from the kitchen window.
 
10am-
My Mom came over so I could do her hair;
here's my pile of supplies
 
11am-
Foils!  A bit of summer's jumping into her hair!
 
12 noon-
This Jolly Rancher's last moment in life before I ate it.
 
1pm-
Mashed potatoes for lunch!
 
2pm-
Holy cow guys, Mike bought me a ping pong table!!
sooo excited. :)
 
3pm-
Mike's lunch/snack-in-the-making; french toast.
 
4pm-
My pile of books, planner, and computer;
trying to multitask a little too much.
 
5pm-
ended up painting my nails...

Things may start looking a little different around here again.  I'm getting a little tired of my layout again, so don't be alarmed.  Hoping you're all having a great Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. I have never tried a photo-an-hour, even though I love the idea and have been seeing it on blogs for years now. I have a feeling I would forget, um I don't know, AN HOUR IN! And then what would I have?....a whole lotta nothing, that's what!

    Coffee IS a must to start the day, I love french toast, and how is that book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, they are hard sometimes, but I'm usually home alone for about half the day when I do them, so it's not too bad.

      The book is good! It's pretty sad actually, but good.

      Delete
  2. NAAAAAIIIIILLLLLS!!!!! I need to do that. That is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I nominated you for the versatile blogger award :) details are in my latest blog post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh, thank you! I'll probably get that up later this week! :)

      Delete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!