February 28, 2013

daydreaming of summer

Being on vacation and heading south very soon has me thinking about warmer weather.  I'm packing my sandals and swimming suit, in hopes that the sun and I meet up and get to hang out for a while.  I've put together some groups of pretty photos for you to look at and get your summer blood flowing (if it isn't already; I know it is for most of us).  All of the images are things I found on Pinterest, and can be found on my personal Pinterest here (please click through for the source).
 
roller coasters // doesn't this look so peaceful?...
 
can't wait for camping
 
I want to get some backyard chickens!  I'm not sure if this will be the year or not yet, but someday!
 
This house is so pretty; I love dandelions // yum, I'd love to try this
 
I don't think I went to the beach at all last summer, and I'm itching to go.
 
sooo pretty.
 
I seriously get so excited for fireflies every year!  I love them! // haha, I want to make one of these!

Hope you enjoyed these sunny inspiration pics!  Soon, guys, soon! :) 

Have a lovely day!

8 comments:

  1. May the sun kiss you on the nose on your vacation! When in Georgia, EAT PEACHES!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mom, I'll have to see if I can find any. :)

      Delete
  2. Yeah I'm with you, I am so ready for summer.
    Hope you have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those peaches look AMAZING! I love summer too- I just wish it weren't so miserable here in PHX. Can't wait to have a summer home somewhere cooler ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can't imagine I'd be too anxious if I lived south...

      Delete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!