January 03, 2013

what's in my wardrobe~ tiny hearts on a dress

 
 
 
Yup, this is totally a photo shoot in my bathroom guys.  The lighting is treacherous; sorry, I tried to fix it as much as I know how.  It's pretty darn hard doing photo shoots after dark by myself.  But, if you care to notice, my bathroom's pretty kick a** sweet!!  I kind of love it.  I'm a little worried about the wallpaper, because we don't have a bathroom vent to suck up all the steam we make when we shower, and I don't want it to get all soggy.  Pretty sure it's irreplaceable.  When we moved into our home, there wasn't a shower, just a tub, and we've since installed one (you can see the redo here).  Thank goodness for showers!   Baths were nice, but not on a day to day basis with the sole purpose of cleaning ones self.
 

I think this is the first time I've worn this dress since the wedding I wore it to.  This was just an ordinary day off, hanging out at home.  Those are the best.

Life's been pretty good, folks; pretty good...
how about you?  It's almost the weekend!  I have tomorrow off, and am planning nothing; just how I like it.

8 comments:

  1. This outfit is super cut,e and I'm in passionate jealous love with your bathroom wallpaper :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your dress is as darling as you are. As for the wallpaper, just leave the door open when you shower and it should be fine. Have a wonderful day and give Mike a hug from me!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Maric! The wallpaper is one of the things that made me fall in love with the house. :P

      Delete
    3. Aunt Marilyn, funny thing, when I leave the door open during showers (which I prefer...) I set the smoke detector off in the hallway with the steam! I've never had that happen before this house; so weird. We do have a window we can crack, but it's just a little chilly right now. I'll give Mike that hug. :)

      Delete
  2. the outfit and the wallpaper is pretty splendid

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bathroom looks so fancy! Like from an extremely expensive restaurant haha. I like your dress too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, nope just really old (from the 50's). thanks. :)

      Delete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!