January 10, 2013

what to wear~ stripes

 
 
 
Welcome to the stripes edition of of What to Wear!  I was searching all over the place for this shirt (well, the top shirt; I'm wearing two), and finally found it under my bed.  ha.  whoops.  Definitely wore it though all day yesterday.  I'm not one of those folks who washes their clothes after every use; it's gotta be a few times at least, unless I just get obviously nasty in it.  I think most people are like that though; who really washes their clothes after one use?  bad idea.
 
 
The radio was on while I was taking these pics, so I had a bit of a jam session.  Rock on.
 
Had this not been a work day, I probably would've gone a bit crazier with the stripes by adding a striped skirt, and some knee high striped socks.  Buuuut, it's probably a good thing; too many stripes could be a bad thing. 
 
 

Hey!  Before you go, check out the other ladies involved in the What to Wear series, and see what stripes they're modeling.

Lisa: lala faux bois 

12 comments:

  1. These photos are awesome!! You made me smile.

    I'm with you on the clothes washing. A few wears, at least!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, at first I read "years," not "wears." That'd be pushing it a bit. :)

      Delete
  2. WOO HOO! Rock on!! Living room dance parties are my favourite.

    And I love that you did stripe-on-stripe! Heck, I even see one of your socks is a little stripey.

    I just put some jeans in the wash that I am fairly confident haven't seen soap for a month or so....HA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, jeans don't really need to be washed... :) only to get the stretch back in them!

      Delete
  3. I'm definitely with you on the multiple wearings before washing clothes! I love your living room dance party- these pics are so fun :) And... your house looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I'm kind of in love with my house; it's still new to us, and it's so fun!

      Delete
  4. I like how you blended the two striped tops together--looks really good! And yeah I definitely don't wash clothes after wearing them once. Unless I bike in them and they get all gross. Because, you know, limits. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cha, gotta have some limits, ha. thanks!

      Delete
  5. Haha, I love the faces you're making in these shots, awesome! I really like the colours of your shirt. And your one fox sock :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. thanks! I couldn't find his buddie, but no biggie.

      Delete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!