January 14, 2013

pining after pine

I've been dreaming of warmer weather, hoping it will make its appearance soon.  Then I look out my window, and see the snow falling...only two days ago it was 50 degrees F!  ah, I figure it gives me some time to plan some things, though.  For now, let's think about camping, and your first summer adventure to come.
 
(The source of this first photo is unknown...I think it's from Etsy, but an error message pops up that the site is currently down.  For the rest, click the photo to be directed elsewhere.)
 
Pinned Image

Shadow animals!  I'll have to try some of these out. :)

Pinned Image
 
Sounds glorious...
 
Pinned Image
 
This is so cute!  I think I'll make one of my own!  Much easier than the real thing, too, haha!
 
Pinned Image
 
ooooh yum!  These look so good!
 
Pinned Image
 
such a smart idea!  For those late-night freaky walks to the bathroom!  (I always wake Mike up to walk with me...thanks honey!)
 
Pinned Image
 
It's been a bit quiet here on the blog-front.  I've really wanted to keep up with this, but it's sooo hard having a full time job, wanting this to be my full time job, and having enough work around the house for a full time job as well.  I'm pretty sure I can only do one full time; the one I get paid for, and the rest suffer a bit. :(  Once I get a day off, I'm hoping to make some plans so I can stay more up to date.  Planning ahead is key.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!