January 29, 2013

let's put a pin in it

I've put together a little pile of my favorite pins from recently to share with you.  Some cute, fun, and inspiring things.  Happy Tuesday!
 
Free date ideas!
Pinned Image
 
What?!  Ice cream cone balloons?!  sooo cute....
Pinned Image
 
I couldn't find a source for this cutie elephant tissue box, so let me know if you know where it came from.  How cute is it?!  I'd love to have this little guy.
Pinned Image
 
Fill a pill box with candy for a friend who's having a hard week. :)  Such a cute idea.
Pinned Image
 
lovelovelove my hubby, this one's for him.
may our adventures together never cease.
Pinned Image
 
yes, yes, and yes.
coffee is a wonderful necessity.
Pinned Image
 
a cute washi tape keyboard tutorial.
Pinned Image
 
Eat more rabbit food! :)  healthy, and kind to the animals.  Mike and I have been eating a lot more veggies as of late, and cutting way back on eating out.  Hoping to save some money, and our waistbands!
Pinned Image
 
Now that I've talked about eating healthy...
...take a look at this cake!
ohmygoodness...I really want someone to make this for me.  Or I guess I could make it myself, but holy cow!  A sprinkle cake?!?!  amazing.  and, it's rainbow inside.  click the photo to take you to the link and see more. :)
Pinned Image
 
Hope everyone has a great day!


2 comments:

  1. What fun ideas!!! That's a lot of sprinkles on that 6 layer cake!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!