January 28, 2013

January photo an hour

This is a smidgen of my day through photos, from January 23rd...
 
9am~ breakfast of Greek yogurt with frozen blueberries, a cookie, and coffee.
 
10am~
time to wash some dishes
 
11am~
I guess I should get myself ready for the day now...makeup time.
 
12pm~
Our backyard; taking Nuke out.
 
1pm~
Mike's home from work: beer time!
 
2pm~
some good reading...
 
3pm~
tea time!
 
4pm~
a view of our onion basket on our way out the door to run a few errands.
 
5pm~
Back from the store with some veggies, wine, and a pizza-to-go for dinner.
 
6pm~
drinking some wine and watching a Civil War documentary.
 
7pm~
...still watching the documentary with my love.
 
8pm~
Mike starting some sour dough bread to be baked the next day.
 
How have you guys been?  I've haven't been feeling too inspired lately to be keeping up in this ol' blog every day.  It's kind of burning me out a bit.  Mmmm... we'll see.  I really want to, but I also want to do a bunch of other stuff, and it's just not humanly possible to do it all, all of the time.
 
Anyhoo, hope you have a good Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! I keep trying to do a photo an hour and keep failing haha. And you don't have to post everyday! My goal is five times a week starting today (I haven't posted in a week and a half, crazy!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! That sounds like a good goal, and a little more reasonable. :)

      Delete
  2. Wine + Little Ceasars! Sounds like a day in the life over here :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!