January 20, 2013

insta~graham crackers

Happy Sunday!  I hope you're having a good one!  We're supposed to get some crazy weather here where I am; insane winds and lots of snow!  ahh!  Hopefully not too nuts, but I already hear the winds whipping around like a madman out there.
 
Here are some pics from my phone in the form of instagram as of late.
 
 
Flag I found on the ground while disc golfing with Mike // sunset from the parking lot of the disc golf course as we were leaving // still disc golfing; I like to stop and snap pics a lot // some hops candy from our local brewery general store // a refrigerator I probably should have brought home with me while thrifting... // mmmm....
 
 
some peanut butter toast drizzled with agave, and dusted in powdered sugar, paired with some coffee = breakfast // a super fun fort on a disc golf course // Moss in his cat box/ bed
 
 
a breakfast of an apple with peanut butter and granola on top, and of course some coffee // Mike's pancakes & bacon cupcake
 
Turns out I like taking pics of my food. :)  plus I really love eating....a bit too much I think.
 
Today is an anniversary of sorts for Mike and I!  This is the day we started dating way back when we were 15 years old, and also the day that he proposed to me in 2006!  I'm kind of super sad that I didn't think of asking for the day off of work in time to get it, and we can't be together all day.  At least we have this morning together though.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! <3 God bless you two abundantly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What exactly does hops candy taste like? I know, hops, but can you describe it? Have a happy day and give our love to Mike too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. K...Mike's going to eat one, and I'm going to describe what he's tasting...ahem....
      "I dunno, just what you'd expect a hop to taste like; citrus, piney/ flowery." :)

      Delete
  3. Aw, Happy "Anniversary". The stores up here today have been slammed with people stocking up on flashlights and bottled water in preparation for the storm - power tends to go out in areas surrounding the city a lot. Er...I should explain I live in T.C. We'll see how the weather goes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We haven't had the crazy flood of people yet; I'm sure we will when the snow actually comes, still waiting on it. Good luck up there! I love Traverse City! Went on a wine tasting vaca there and need to do it again! :)

      Delete
  4. I love pictures of food too :) Happy anniversary! I hope you had some time to enjoy the day together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We sort of did; he made a very tasty spiced olive bread that we enjoyed with some wine when I got home from work. :)

      Delete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!