January 06, 2013

insta~graham crackers

I hope this Sunday finds you well!  Here are just a few pics of life lately, through the eyes of my phone/ instagram.
 
I spotted this oldie driving in front of Mike and I on one of the rare days we got some snow.
 
 
Drinking some tea with my new star tea steeper from Mike.
 
 
Nuke loves the snow!  He jumps around in and eats it.
 
 
Some of our new year's eve goodies; baked brie with caramel, cranberries, and apples, along with some of the wheat thins from yesterday's post.  Sooooo yummy...
 
 
This is a horrible photo, but it sort of cracked me up.  Nuke walked up to Olive, and if I saw right, licked her back, and sat down right behind her.  I absolutely love having pets, they're so funny; oh, and I'm glad Nuke hasn't decided to eat any of our cats yet.
 

Do you guys have pets?  Tell me a bit about them!

8 comments:

  1. Haha, pets are indeed hilarious. I can't even count how many times my cat makes me laugh. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH SO CUTE! I think it's time for me to get a dog. I love my cats, but I'd like to branch out :) Maybe even try prairie dogs... which, I found out over the weekend, are totally legal!

    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thaaat is awesome!! ohmygoodness, how fun would it be to have a prairie dog?! :) so cute!

      Delete
  3. we have a pet rabbit we adopted from a home that no longer keep him. He's so fun and spunky and super soft and smells wonderful naturally (like that natural smell babies have) but... he hates to be cuddled :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww, rabbits are so sweet. My parents had one for a long time. Too bad he doesn't like to snuggle. :P

      Delete
  4. i love that first pic! you have a cute blog, nice to meet you, i'm richelle from www.indigobean.blogspot.com and www.indigobeancreations.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiii, thanks for stopping by! Nice to meet you! :)

      Delete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!