December 05, 2012

wishlist~ dude style

For the first time ever, by request, Mike's made me Christmas list!  Yay!  Usually I'm already started on my Christmas shopping or have things in mind by now, but I'm kind of slacking this year, so I asked for some help.  He willingly put together this little collage for me all by himself.  As you can see, it's a bit shorter than the one I posted, but I have a do have a few things that aren't on the list that I'm thinking about as well, soooo, we'll see... :)
 

1.  Wall mounted fishing rod holder
2.  Snythetic shaving brush~ it's "soft as a badger" but not made from one. :)
3.  Westvleteren 12~ the #1 rated beer in the world!
4.  Z Cometdiscraft disc
5.  Star Sidewinder - Max weight driver

Woo!  Yay for ideas from the gift receiver (aka, my hubby)!  Do you like having a list to go by, just buying stuff on your own, or a mix of both??

8 comments:

  1. Westvleteren is a Belgian beer!!! It's a little rare though, if you're going to order it, I would do it in time! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Belgian beers are his favorite! :) We really want to visit Belgium some day and do a huge beer tour or something. thanks for the tip!

      Delete
  2. I've been looking at different shaving brushes - thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for the beer. Wait, we weren't supposed to vote on what to buy? Doesn't matter....get the beer!

    I found some really awesome hand-crafted shaving mugs on Etsy that have a little notch to store your brush! It's always fun to see more guys taking an interest in this somewhat "old-timey" ritual. Wow...that sounded more dorky than usual. Oh well...Happy Shopping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, that's cool, you can vote! :)

      I got Mike one of those old fashioned razors a few years ago and he's been using it ever since (well, when he does shave that is). He loves it!

      Those mugs sound cool, I'll have to check 'em out, thank ya!

      Delete
  4. my husband would probably give his right arm to try that beer

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!