December 10, 2012

pin, pin, pin!

Today I'm straying from my regularly scheduled programing, to bring you a post full of some of my favorite Pinterest pins as of late.  You see, I sure as heck didn't know that I was just about to my limit of photo storage on this here blogger, until last night as I was preparing my post for today, and I couldn't upload any more photos!  Who knew there was a limit?!  Well, you probably all do, but I didn't. 
 
So now I'm kind of stuck in the mud, trying to figure out how to get out...I should be able to, just depends on how much I feel like spending, and how much I can figure out about all this computer stuff. 
 
For now, though, have a look at some things that struck my fancy and kept me occupied a few nights ago; maybe they'll strike yours as well. :)
 
(as always, click the photo for the source.)

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

thinking about this one now...trying to make myself get off the couch and take that first step.

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

some very cool painted hand art

Pinned Image

this one's kind of weird, but I like it.

Pinned Image

holy cute...I can't stand it.  I want a banana kitten!

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Alright folks, hopefully soon I'll have this whole storage issue taken care of, and I'll be able to continue to grace you with my presence, hahaha! :)  Have a lovely Monday!
 

6 comments:

  1. Maybe you can just use photobucket or flickr to post your pictures with instead of blogger. Just make an account on one of those and when you upload a picture, click "upload via url". Or you could follow this tutorial which I always use: http://honeybeeinthecity.blogspot.be/2011/05/blogging-tut-streamlining-photo-size.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, thank you for the tip and link! I'll have to try it out. :)

      Delete
  2. Lemme make sure I understand this: Blogspot has a limit on how many photos you can have on your blog?? But only a limit on the photos uploaded from your own computer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well from what I gather, Google allows only so much free photo space, and I've used up my allotted amount. And yeah, it's just ones that I upload...like I could do this post okay because I copied and pasted the photos, they weren't saved. I don't know...I'm not computer savvy at all! Hoping I figure this out real soon!

      Delete
  3. Those glitter globes I've seen around are SO cute, I have to try one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love snow globes, I really should make one of these as well! :) In fact, I did this when I was a tiny kid!

      Delete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!