December 17, 2012

merry electric bill

So I'm back like I said yesterday, to share with you some pictures of a house in my hometown, that goes absolutely all out on decorations every year for Christmas.  We literally parked our car in this neighborhood and just slowly walked by in amazement; there's so much to take in, you just have to stare.  It's pretty fun to go look at; there are always lots of people driving by slowly, and people like us walking by to get a closer look.  There's a lot more than we got pictures of, and so many small details, but here's a glimpse.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Thanks, Mom, for our smoochin' picture. :)

I'm starting a new position at my current job today; wish me luck! 
Hope you all have a great start to your week!

4 comments:

  1. That looks fabulous! And I love the title! :D Good luck in your new position!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cool! You guys should go! :) and thanks!

      Delete
  2. I love that! We have an actual street like that here with christmas music blasting and everything haha. And good luck with your new position! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, that's awesome!!
      thank you, it went well!

      Delete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!