December 21, 2012

have yourself a merry little...

Just thought I'd share some pics of our home decked out for Christmas with you today.  It's getting sooo close to the big day!  I'm looking forward to going crazy in the kitchen making tons of yummy things. :) 
 
 
Nuke's sad because no one will meet him under the mistletoe.
 
 
look!!  we got some snow last night!! :)
 
 
silly squirrel on the bird feeder from my Dad.
 
 
We finally have an actual mantle to hang our stockings from this year!  So happy to not have to hang them on the wall.
 
 
One for Mike and I and each of our animals. :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Merry almost Christmas!  I've got to speedily get ready for work now!  It's ugly sweater day today; hoping I don't die of heatstroke in the wool one I'm about to put on. :P

6 comments:

  1. So festive and cute! Also that poor dog needs a smooch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house looks so cosy and well-decorated! And I love that there are actually squirrels in your backyard, I can't even imagine that. And we never have stockings, I guess it's just not a tradition here. But I would definitely put one up for my cat as well haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you not have squirrels?? They're kind of pests here....some people hate them, but others try to feed them. They're pretty cute though. You should get you cat a stocking. :)

      Delete
  3. I decorated our home for the first time ever this Christmas and your photos just made me realize that I don't have a bit of mistletoe hanging up. For shame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh! you need to put some smooching plant up for sure! :)

      Delete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!