December 04, 2012

2nd craft show recap

Hmm, this is a bit late in the day, and a bit late on sharing about my show (which was on November 24th), but here it is!  My second craft show out of three that I'll be in.  This one was in a school (hence the lockers behind my table :).  My Dad rocks at these shows guys, seriously.  His stuff is amazing; he's an awesome handyman, and salesman.  I thankfully got some pics of him and his booth this time around before the show started.
 
This is my booth; pretty much identical to the last show.  I figured it worked, so I just left it the same.  I really didn't do very amazing at this one...it was busy at first; I mean tons of people...just not the right crowd for my stuff or something.  Plus I was alone, and my phone got zero signal, so I was pretty bored.  Thankfully my parents were there in another room, and visited me periodically, oh, that and the company of my book towards the end. :)
 
 
(a close up of one of my cassette tape wallets)
 
 
My Dad's booth!  He calls himself "Creature Comforts."  His bird houses and feeders are all made from cedar wood, and coated in tung oil to protect it from the elements and enhance the natural wood grain.  He also makes bat houses, squirrel feeders, and right now some mangers.
 
 
 
 

So that's our second show!  Wish us luck this weekend at the Kalamazoo Nature Center, and if you're local, come on by!  There are tons of local artist there, and it's a great way to get some Christmas shopping done! :)

4 comments:

  1. Your setup is super cute. You're dad's birdhouses are great! I would love to do a craft fair but we don't have a single one around here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! that's a bummer you don't have shows around! :P

      Delete
  2. Your booth looks great! And so does your dads. He sells awesome stuff :) I wish we had craft shows like this in our neighbourhood! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, thank you! I wish you had them around too, that's sad you don't! :(

      Delete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!