November 24, 2012

what's in my wardrobe~ repurposed t and leather

 
 
 
 
This tee is one I repurposed out of one that wasn't getting any use.  I'll fill ya in on more about it tomorrow.  One of my favorite colors is brown, if you can't tell from this outfit.  Whenever shopping, I'm always drawn to the brown and green sections (I love that Salvation Army organizes their clothing by color!).  I have to force myself to other colors sometimes, and I almost always skip the black and white sections.
 
 
 
outfit details:
shirt~ repurposed from Threadless // cardigan~ thrifted // jeans~ Forever 21 // boots~ garage sale //glasses~ Coastal // necklace~ handmade // earrings~ made/gift from a friend
 
 
Today I'm at another craft show; let's hope for some sales! :)  Happy weekend lovely readers!  What does it have in store for you?

1 comment:

  1. I'm always drawn by greens and browns as well. And lately winered and shades alike obviously. And what u fun tshirt! Curious about the story :) xo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!