November 18, 2012

November photo an hour

Here's a view of my world, on a lovely day off, hour by hour...
 
8am-
I had to let the dog out in the backyard for his morning relief, but it was sprinkling out and didn't want my camera to get wet; here's a nice photo of the cactus in my basement window. :)
 
 
9am-
morning coffee
 
 
10am-
Yoda hanging out in my craft room with me while I make some wallets, getting ready for the show I was in yesterday.
 
 
11am-
snack break with some chai tea and a granola bar.
 
 
12am-
Back to work; looking at the lampshade on my crafting desk.
 
 
1pm-
A wallet in-the-making.
 
 
2pm-
The mess that happens when I make things.
 
 
3pm-
Disc golf break with Mike.
 
 
4pm-
Stopped at Hobby Lobby and bought some paint for an upcoming project (ok, this photo was minutes after the 4 o'clock hour, but it still counts, right?! my bad...)
 
 
5pm-
making dinner
 
 
6pm-
washing dishes while dinner bakes.
 
 
7pm-
eating said dinner, with a yummy drink.
 
 
8pm-
Moss sitting on our end table while we watch Antique's Roadshow.
 
 
There's a day in my life!  Come and gone, but not to be forgotten. :)
 
Side note, if you'd like to follow me on Instagram, my user name is hippypete.  Sorry, I never mentioned it before, I always just throw my photos on here, and I'm not very good at linking! 
 
I'm off to work, have a good day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a good day! How well does the spray on chalkboard paint work? I've been super curious about it for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually haven't tried it yet, but I'll let you know how it goes!

      Delete
  2. I like photo an hour posts, I always fail to do them though, haha. And your cats are so pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!