Good morning! It's been a while since my last insta~love dump. :) I don't always take a lot of instagram photos, but they're fun every once in a while. It'd probably be more fun if I had a better phone, but eh, whatever! Here are my latest photos!
1. Sunset at a small disc golf course.
2. Me on my lunch break, sitting in my truck.
3. Mike and I on the disc golf course!
4. My super sweet lunch box from Threadless.
5. Current read.
6. Pretty sky while on lunch break.
7. Someone painted a bunch of tree roots along a path at a disc golf course bright green...weird.
8. The garlic I buried to keep vampires and werewolves away from our new house is growing!
As you're reading this, I'm most likely sitting in a cafeteria, browsing through a magazine, chatting with folks, and visiting my long lost family! Yup, I'm in a local craft show today! :) should be a good time, and can't wait till afterwards so I can spend even more time with my peeps!