November 03, 2012

goodie bag of a day

Well I've been slightly out of sorts health-wise over here on this side of the computer the past few days, hence the lack of posts and inspiration.  I have been browsing Pinterest though more than usual (I kind of quit that habit a while ago, visiting it every so often).
 
Today I thought I'd share some of my most recent favorite pins with you.  I've linked all of the photos to what they were linked to via Pinterest, so I'm not sure if they're the original or not :P but make sure you click the photo if you're looking for the source.

 
Isn't this little fella the sweetest?!  Oh my, come home with me!
Pinned Image
I'd love to wear this skirt for Christmas or New Years!  So festive!
Pinned Image
 
ah!  another sweet face. :)  I just wanna pick that little bugger up and kiss it's tiny fuzzy face!!
Pinned Image
 
such a great idea for making mittens!  I think I'll try this if I find the right sweater willing to give up its life.
Pinned Image
 
Has anyone else seen The Perks of Being a Wallflower yet?  Great movie!  I read the book a few months ago, and I think they did a superb job on keeping it the same.
Pinned Image
 
fun project!  what an adorable whale...
Pinned Image
 
another cute project!
Pinned Image
 
 
Mike and I tried this out this year!  It worked well!  My pumpkin was so thick though that Mike had to slice it open for me.  Cut it this way to make it easier to clean out, and easier to light without burning yourself.
Pinned Image
 
Have y'all found any great pins lately?  any projects a'brewin' in the future?
What are you up to this weekend?  I'm 'bout to take a mini road trip back to IKEA with my lover and his parents, to finish stocking up on some home furnishings.  So thankful for the beautiful weather so we can haul our loot back in my truck!!
 
peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!