November 27, 2012

fuzzy smiles

This post is brought to you by the lovely little lady picutred below, Shmoda (well, Yoda, aka, Yode-shmode or Yoder).  As I'm sitting on the couch, reading a book and unwrapping a Hershey's Kiss, a sweet little lady came rushing into the living room at the sound of foil crinkling.  I love how cats are entertained by the smallest things.  Seriously, it's not even necessary to buy cat toys.  They prefer garbage; candy wrappers, cardboard toilet paper rolls, milk rings....they love 'em.  I love how they swat at things, touching it over and over like this inanimate object is going to get them.
 
 
With all that said, I thought I'd share some more pictures of kittens playing that I found on Pinterest.  Click the photo if you're looking for the source, and hopefully it'll take you to the original, but sadly you never know with Pinterest.  Enjoy!
 
Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image
 
ok, this one's sleeping, but how cute!
 
Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image
 
 
Pinned Image
 
Daaah!  love it!  I hope you guys all have a good Tuesday, and didn't spend too much money on stuff for Cyber Monday (I did!  ack!).  See you tomorrow! :)

8 comments:

  1. Love that Yoda-girl...love YOU, too! Great to see you & Mikey Sunday! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! love her, and you too! :) thanks for coming Sunday, feel free to come with us whenever!

      Delete
  2. could those kittens be any cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! I seriously can't stop reading it, we should definetly do a button swap!
    XO Laura
    www.BissonnetteBlog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get enough of cute kitties, for seriously! So fun :) Have you seen the Maru videos on youtube??? Type Maru in the search bar...you won't be disappointed ;)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!